Welcome & Disclaimer

Hello & welcome to SuthrnPrincess Tuts. I am so excited that you stopped in to see what I have made with the gorgeous tubes and fabby kits that are out there. You will find FTU & PTU kits as well as FTU & PTU Tubes are used in my tutorials. If you run into a problem on a tut please feel free to email me and I will help if I can. My use of a FTU tube does not give you permission to use it. I have obtained permission either from the artist themselves or through a group to use their artwork. You need to personally contact them to obtain permission before using.

**Disclaimer**

The tuts contained within this blog are my own creation. They came from my brain and were created by my own hand. Any resemblance to the works of others is completely coincidental.



Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, August 28, 2011

postheadericon Witch Is In



Supplies:
Tube of choice. I used the amazing work of Keith Garvey work available at his store
PTU Kit Boo-ful Spooks created by the wonderful Stina of Designs by Stina
PlugIns: Xero Porcelain and EyeCandy Glass & Gradient Glow
Fonts: Arial Rounded MT Bold


Lets get started:
Open a new 700x 700 image (will refer to it as your canvas from time to time)
Paste frame 8 to your canvas.
Paste Paper 6 and Image> Resize 75% (make sure that all layers is NOT selected)
Select frame layer and with your magic wand click inside all three frames. Selections> Modify> Expand by 6. Selections> Invert, reselect paper layer and hit the delete key on your keyboard. Selections> Select None.
Paste Moon Resize to 35%. Drag this layer under your paper layer and position the moon to the top right of the frames.
Paste Witchy Splat and resize 35%. Drag under the frame layer and position in the top frame.
Effects> PlugIns> Xero> Porcelain> Softness 50, Strength 128, Brightness 128, Red Channel 0, Green Channel 0, Blue Channel 255
Duplicate witchy splat and change blend mode to Screen, merge the two layers together.
Paste Witchy Sign and resize by 65%. Position in the bottom frame. Use wand to select inside of frame Selections> Modify> Expand by 6, Selections> Invert, click on sign layer in layer palate and hit the delete key on your keyboard.
Paste tube of choice, Image> Mirror. Resize by 85%. Place in middle frame as desired. Duplicate tube and in layer palatte make it to where one tube layer is above the frame and one is below.
Select the frame layer and your magic wand and click inside middle frame. Selections> Modify> Expand by 6, Selections> Invert, choose tube layer that is under the frame in the layer palatte and hit the delete key on your keyboard.
Select the top tube layer. With your rease tool remove anything that is hanging over and below the bottom of the frame.
Add drop shadow to bottom tube layer, frame, witchy splat, and sign. Effects> 3D Effects> Drop Shadow> Vertical 3, Horizontal 2, Opacity 50, Blur 5, Color Black
Paste Black Cat Silhouette and resize by 17%. Place over the moon and adjust the layers opacity to 39.
Paste Bat 1 and resize by 20%. Place to the left of your frame.
Add Drop Shadow with the same settings as before to Bat 1
Merge Visible
Image> Canvas Size> 560 widthx 685 hieght.
Center with pick tool if tag becomes off center.
Image> Resize (Check the Resize all layers box and make sure to resize by pixels not percent) 491 width x 600 hieght.
Add copyright
Add Name with font of choice. I used Arial Rounded MT size 55 Kerning -33 color #f4a316
Effects> PlugIns> EyeCandy 5> Impact> Glass> Bevel Width 3, Bevel Smoothness 0, Round Selection Corners 0, Bevel Placement Inside, Glass Color #f4a316, Opacity 100, Tinting 0, Refraction 50, Inner Shadow Opacity 75, Drop Shadow Opacity 40, Shadow Offset 11.16, Shadow Glow 20
Adjust> Add/Remove noise> Add Noise Gaussian 41% Monochrome checked
Effects> PlugIns> EyeCandy5> Impact> Gradient Glow> Glow Type Outside, Glow Radius 5, Soften Corners 8, Overall Opacity 100, Distortion Amount 0, Distortion Lump Size 7, Gradient Smoothness 100, Color black
Effects> 3D Effects> Drop Shadow> Vertical 3, Horizontal 2, Opacity 50, Blur 5, color black
Merge Visible
Save as PNG.


Thank you for trying this tutorial I hope you enjoyed it and are happy with the outcome. And I would like to say a huge thank you to Stina for allowing me to use her wonderful kit!

0 comments:

TWI

Photobucket

Sunshine Daze Topsite

Sunshine Daze Topsites List

Vote Please

Photobucket

Fan Of

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Chat box

About Me

My Photo
SuthrnPrincess
I am a mom of 5 rambunctious and audacious kids. 1 girl and 4 boys. I started out tagging and fell in love with my PSP. I am with the most wonderful man in my world, George. If you make something with a mask or template I would love to see it. Please feel free to email me at georges_princess@yahoo.com. If you make a tutorial please link back to my blog for supplies do not include my materials nor link to my file share site. I would love to put your tutorial link on my blog so please feel free to email me :).
View my complete profile

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

CT For

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Followers

Labels